|Released||2012 March 07|
Updated for Minecraft 1.2.3
- added support for the new max height (from 128 to 256)
- I have changed all I could find, but a few things may still be limited to 128. Please report if a feature can not be used above 128 blocks up.
- added [MCX228] Refresh IC
- Recommended only for admins/mods
- Searches each block in the set area for self-triggered ICs. Self-triggered ICs that are found are refreshed even if they are already working.
- Since it searches each block in a set area every time it is triggered on, it is recommended to only use occasionaly unless your server is powerful enough to handle it.
- width, height, length, x-offset, y-offset, and z-offset are placed on the 4th line of the IC sign, similar to [MCU220], [MCX146], and other area based ICs.
- the 3rd line of the sign is currently not used.