|Released||2012 January 28|
|For||Crow 4.4.10, 4.5.10|
- added [MCX140] [MCU140] IN AREA IC
- detects if set entity type/name is within set area
- added [MCX142] [MCU142] AREA PORT IC
- if set entity type/name is within the set area, then the entity will be teleported to the specified destionation IC [MCU113]
- added [MCX144] [MCU144] AREA CBWARP IC
- works like [MCX142] [MCU142] except it teleports to a CBWarp location.
- fixed issue with reloading CraftBook causing the output queue to reference the wrong variable resulting in a memory leak.